Click the picture below to access parent website : www.hbjcapital.com / www.hbjcapital.in

Click the picture below to access parent website : www.hbjcapital.com / www.hbjcapital.in
Call : 09886736791 / 9677088836 (Multibagger) / 9818866676 (Penny) / 9886403791 (Trading)

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Don't you ever believe in Astrology - Just believe in yourself


Add Image


I am no Astrologer nor do I believe in Astrology. I just believe in myself, I believe in logical thinking, I believe in sharing knowledge and I believe that one should be happy if others are happy. Yes, I believe in destiny but only to the extent that it guarantees me just one thing for sure and that is Death - all other things I decide, not Destiny.   

And, today I am happy that somebody out there would have profited modestly today after reading my article titled “ Good God, what should I buy ? “ provided they bought the shares in the opening session.

Brief extracts of the 2 stocks I spoke of is as under :

1.BGR Energy [ The stock rested today at Rs.737.05, up by Rs. 46.45 ]
Yes, BGR may replicate a BHEL but that’s different subject altogether. And yes, I will not be surprised if BGR continues to move northwards for days/weeks at a stretch. But, the question is , do you have the guts to buy a scrip after it has risen by Rs.120.05 in a single day! If you have the guts, just go ahead and rest assured you would have embraced a 3 bagger!
Congratulations to those who mustered the courage to buy BGR Energy Systems Ltd.
Those who bought one junk of 100 shares would be sitting on a cool profit of around Rs.4645/= in just one day whereas it would have taken roughly 285 days to get the same returns had you parked Rs.69000/= in Fixed Deposit at 8.5 per cent p.a.
Just watch my words and you’ll remember me : I am saying this again – BGR Energy Systems is poised to give great returns to those who pick up this stock even at current levels or on sharp corrections and hold it for about 1 or 2 years.

2. JAIPRAKASH ASSOCIATES [ The stock closed at Rs. 110.20, up by Rs.2.9 ]
To cut a long story short just consider this: In this month the stock saw a high of Rs.138.90/share on 10 November and it closed today at Rs.107.30, that’s a loss of 22.75 per cent. The 52 week range was Rs.167 -99. Considering the above factors and the typical behavior of this stock, I expect this stock to rise by around 25 per cent in about 1 to 2 months time. And expect Jaiprakash Associates to give you 50 per cent from current levels if you have the patience to wait for a longer time frame.

Congratulations to those who mustered the courage to buy Jaiprakash Associates Ltd..

And mark my words, you can get 25 to 50 per cent returns even if you buy Jaiprakash Associates at current levels.

Friends, don't you ever believe in Astrology- Just believe in yourself and then you your self will become the Greatest Astrologer in the World - that is you will be able to carve and foresee your future as you wish your future to be.

Happy Investing.